outlook search include older results

I need to click Include Older Result to show up my related search.. Web  I need to click Include Older Result button in Search tab to show all my email, if I don't click it there are emails that not show up, I know it by there are skipped date in my result search which I received emails every day. I tried change all Cached Mode to all, but failed. I tried rebuild my index, but failed.

I need to click Include Older Result to show up my related search.
I need to click Include Older Result to show up my related search. from content.spiceworksstatic.com

Web  When searching inbox or other sub-folders yields partial results. If I click on "Include Older Results" then search shows all items. Is there a way to include this by default? Note that on user's office PC, search results complete without the need to press "Include Older Results"?

Post a Comment for "outlook search include older results"